Asia’s top gathering of logistics real estate leaders is back for 2022, with the Mingtiandi Asia Logistics Forum scheduled for May on MTD TV.
Since the event’s debut with our interview with ESR’s chairman Jeffrey Perlman back in 2020, the online discussion series has attracted more than 10,000 viewers, with the 2021 session having featured interviews with George Agethen of Ivanhoe Cambridge and Trent Illife of LOGOS, with industry leaders from GLP, ESR, SC Capital, Allianz Real Estate and more having joined the panel discussions.
The Mingtiandi Asia Logistics Forum 2022 will be a five-part series enabling experts to share their insights on logistics investment in Greater China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia as well as the role of e-commerce and innovation in the warehouse sector.
Tuesday 10 May 2022, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM HKT
The logistics forum will kick off with a spotlight discussion with senior executives from ESR-Logos REIT and global property consultant JLL.
- Karen Lee, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, ESR-Logos REIT
- Tom Woolhouse, Head of Logistics and Industrial, Asia Pacific, JLL
Tuesday 17 May 2022, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM HKT
The growth of e-commerce continues to power opportunities in the region’s largest economy, with leaders joining to discuss new trends and challenges.
- Winnie Yu, Managing Director, LaSalle Investment Management
- Joe Xiao, Head of Logistics Business, China, Industrial & Logistics Property Services, Cushman & Wakefield
- Michael Lane, Managing Director, SC Capital Partners
- Jeremy Ong, Partner, Baker McKenzie
Thursday 19 May 2022, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM HKT
Japan offers stable returns, high liquidity and a robust financial market which has made it a top choice for core investors.
- Yosuke Fujioka, Managing Director, Head of Investments and Fund Management, GLP Japan
- Matthew Zann, Head of Asia Pacific, EQT Exeter
- Brian Hung, Director, APG Asset Management
- Benjamin Chow, Head of Real Estate Research, Asia, MSCI
Tuesday 24 May 2022, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM HKT
South Korea’s affluent population, rapid e-commerce growth and mature industrial market has made the country key development market for operators and fund managers.
- Sanghwoi Bae, CEO, ESR Kendall Square REIT
- Steve Hyung Kim, Head of Korea, LaSalle Investment Management
- Harry Lee, Director, Korea Investments, Hines
- Chae Hun Chang, Head of South Korea, JLL
Thursday 26 May 2022, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM HKT
Southeast Asia and India have become major centres for warehouse projects with developers, fund managers and advisors joining to discuss the region’s fastest growing markets.
- Kieran O’Flynn, Head of Leasing, Southeast Asia, LOGOS
- Hari Krishna V, Global Leadership Team, Managing Director, Real Estate, CPP Investments
- Dennis Yeo, Head of Investor Services and Logistics & Industrial, Asia Pacific, Cushman & Wakefield
- Paul Wee, CFO, BW Industrial
Monday 30 May 2022, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM HKT
Demand from online shopping networks, cold chain operators and 3PLs is highlighting opportunities to boost returns through innovation and improved systems in Asia’s logistics sector.
- Dr. Michael de Jong-Douglas, Group Head, Customer Solutions and Partnerships, Logistics, ESR
- Tim Foster, Head of Supply Chain and Logistics Advisory, Asia Pacific, Cushman & Wakefield
MTD TV Archives
Archives of past MTD TV shows can be found here.