With more than 3,000 industry professionals having joined Mingtiandi’s 2021 APAC Data Centre Forum, Asia’s top event on digital infrastructure investment will be back for a third year in September 2022.
The seven-part APAC Data Centre Forum 2022 will kick off with a spotlight session where Mingtiandi founder Michael Cole will interview a leading data centre player about their projects and the opportunities and challenges for investing in server facilities in Asia Pacific.
In the weeks following, the forum will include panels focused on data centre investment in Asia’s hyperscale platforms, Greater China, Japan and Korea, as well as sessions focused on the imperative role of sustainability and managing carbon footprints in the sector.
Tuesday 6 September, 10:00 AM – 10:45 AM HKT
In an exclusive interview with Mingtiandi’s Michael Cole, JLL APAC data centre head Chris Street shares insights from advising on some of the region’s biggest data centre deals and welcomes founder of Philippine-based YCO Cloud Centres, Nik de Ynchausti.
Thursday 8 September, 10:00 AM – 10:45 AM HKT
Raymond Poh, chief executive of ESR-backed fractional investment platform SDAX along with senior relationship manager for data centre coverage Jamie Chua, explains how their firm is making private data centre investments available to retail investors.
Tuesday 13 September, 10:00 AM – 10:45 AM HKT
Rangu Salgame, chairman and chief executive of Princeton Digital Group, joins MTD TV for the third-ever time to speak on issues including growth of APAC’s hyperscale market and the challenges of building one of the region’s leading data centre startups.
Wednesday 14 September, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM HKT
The expansion of major Internet players from North America and Asia is driving demand for ever-larger server facilities with industry leaders joining to discuss opportunities for return in large scale data centres.
- Paul Dwyer, Head of Data Centres, LOGOS
- Vivek Dahiya, Managing Director, India Lead — Data Centres, New Initiatives, Cushman & Wakefield
- Edwin Wong, Partner, Baker McKenzie
Thursday 15 September, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM HKT
With government strategies to set up national data centre mega clusters, China is looking to attract billions in investment across infrastructure projects every year.
- Joelin Ma, Director, Non-Listed Real Estate Asia, APG Asset Management
- Zhang Hong, Head of Private Equity, Baker McKenzie FenXun
- Johnny Shao, Managing Director, Investments, Gaw Capital Partners
Tuesday 20 September, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM HKT
Despite Japan and Korea’s booming digital economies and ever-rising demand for server facilities, the regions’ data centre markets still have plenty of room for growth.
- Diarmid Massey, CEO, Data Centres, ESR
- Jing Zhou, Senior Director, Alternatives and Strategic Transactions, Nuveen
- Bob Tan, Executive Director, Capital Markets, Data Centre Practice Group, JLL
- Sam Lee, Managing Director, Market and Commercial Development, EdgeConneX
Thursday 22 September, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM HKT
Investing in data centres increasingly means finding ways to reduce carbon impact and boost efficiency with investors and operators joining to explore the future of green Internet infrastructure.
- Joe Gooi, CEO, SC Zeus Data Centers
- Josephine Yip, Senior Director, Investments and Asset Management, Asia Pacific, Ivanhoé Cambridge
- Tan Bee Lay, Chief Sustainability Officer, SDAX
- Alton Wong, Executive Director, Head of Advisory Services, Valuation & Advisory Services, Greater China, Co-head of Sustainability Services, Cushman & Wakefield
Join the Data Centre Conversation
You can share your company’s message with our community at the 2022 APAC Data Centre Forum by sponsoring the event.
Note: Sponsorship packages will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis with limited availability.
MTD TV ARCHIVES
Archives of past MTD TV shows can be found here.