5-8 March 2019 – Grand Hyatt, Hong Kong – Visit the website to find out more
As the region’s fundraising levels reach new heights, PERE Week convenes the world’s most influential investors, fund managers, developers and technology solution providers as the who’s who in global private real estate.
In 2019, PERE are delving deeper into the hottest trends in real estate debt and PropTech. The inaugural PERE Debt and PERE Tech forums join the flagship 12th annual PERE Asia summit to form an unmissable week of events for anyone involved in the private real estate investment.
Here, we pull out the key things you can look forward to at PERE Week 2019.
PERE Asia – Connecting the World’s Most Influential Minds in Real Estate
6-7 March 2019
Bringing together more than 500 of the world’s opinion leaders to carve out global opportunities for 2019 and beyond, PERE Asia features:
- Top-ranked investors sharing their insights and the top 5 trends for the next year
- Technology-debate: Will placement agents survive the innovation revolution?
- New strategies: From real estate debt to the future of core and the pan-Asia fund
- Alternatives within alternatives: What up-and-coming asset classes won’t be niche for much longer?
- The sustainability future: New ESG strategies for an attractive portfolio – which LPs and GPs are driving the change?
- Outbound-focused sessions: From the latest in the US and Europe’s mammoth markets to Australia’s promising funds.
The LPs who will be joining us include:
- ABL Life Insurance
- China Life Insurance (Overseas)
- Employees Provident Fund of Malaysia
- Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Foresealife Insurance
- Future Fund
- Hong Kong Jockey Club
- Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Meritz Fire & Marine Insurance
- Mitsubishi Corp
- Okayama Metal & Machinery Pension Fund
- Ping An Insurance
- Samsung Fire & Marine Insurance
- San Francisco Employees’ Retirement System
- State Oil Fund of the Republic of Azerbaijan (SOFAZ)
- The Church Pension Fund
- Zurich Insurance
PERE Debt – Connecting Asian Capital to Global Real Estate Debt
5 March 2019
As the impact of the end of the “great low-cost credit cycle” is felt across all asset classes, the private equity real estate world gears up to take advantage of the shift in the way assets are financed. The PERE Debt forum will feature:
- Top-ranking real estate investors discussing upcoming trends and how Asia’s LPs are playing their part on a global and regional scale
- Asia market breakdowns: China vs India, North Asia trends, emerging marketing opportunities
- Uncover new real estate debt strategies to stay ahead of your peers
- Learn how innovation will transform the way you invest, expand your client base, and the tech catapulting real estate into the future
PERE Tech – Creating Value Using Technology in Commercial Real Estate
8 March 2019
Following in the footsteps of other financial and non-financial sectors, the real estate industry is responding to the disruption and problem-solving capabilities of technology for real estate investment, management and development.
One of the hottest topics in real estate today, REtech will be a game-changer across the entire real estate ecosystem and PERE leads the conversation around the impacts of, and opportunities in, InvestTech and PropTech at this highly focused one-day Forum:
- Learn how technology will change the entire real estate ecosystem from LP to developer
- Uncover strategies and tools to get Asia’s real estate investors ready for the future. From smarter data to better cybersecurity
- Hear how innovation can enhance your returns: What tech trends will influence your new portfolio? How can PropTech transform your existing assets?
- Get to know the globe’s leading prop-tech innovators and Asia’s rising stars challenging them.
PERE Week – Secure Your Place
Join us in Hong Kong this March to analyze major new global trends, explore the latest opportunities in cross-border capital markets, enjoy pool-side networking and more!
Various booking packages are available, allowing you to tailor your visit to Hong Kong and extract maximum value from the 2019 conference.
Visit the website now to save up to US$1,190 and to find out more.
PERE Week 2019
This sponsored feature is provided on behalf of PEI Media.