Back online after a long layoff for the new year, Mingtiandi’s China real estate happy hour event had no trouble bringing back a crowd of real estate professionals for the industry networking gathering.
The real estate information platform’s fifth networking get-together brought in more than 80 property investors, advisors and occupiers with guests visiting from Hong Kong, Singapore and other locations mingling with the crowd of Shanghai professionals.
Among the companies represented at the April 23rd were:
- Investment firm China Resources
- Consultancies JLL, Colliers, Savills and Cushman & Wakefield
- Architecture shops Logon, HLW and Broadway Malyan
- US mall developer Taubman Asia
- Singaporean investor/developer Mapletree
- Chinese industrial developers Caohejing and Yida
In the coming months Mingtiandi will be introducing more events, including seminars on outbound investment, logistics and other investment opportunities.
To stay up to date on all these industry gatherings, just subscribe to Mingtiandi’s email newsletter.
In case you missed the party, here are a few of our favorite photos from the event at KABB Jing An.