Asia’s leading source of real estate investment news, Mingtiandi.com, is growing and if you have a background in sales and marketing, then this could be a chance to join our award-winning team.
Already a success in Shanghai, Mingtiandi has recently opened a Bangkok office to support its Asia-wide expansion, and we need a quick-learning professional to support our sales and marketing efforts.
If you would enjoy working with a fast moving startup that serves world-leading companies including JLL, Morgan Stanley and Swire Properties, then this could be your opportunity.
The sales and marketing assistant will be responsible for working with the company’s founder to ensure that Mingtiandi’s customer relationships and marketing programs are executed to the highest standards.
- Capturing and qualifying new sales leads using the company’s CRM system
- Drafting and submitting proposals for executives at Fortune 500 companies
- Assisting the company’s CEO in meetings with client firms
- Preparation and implementation of sales agreements
- Invoicing of clients according to sales agreements
- Keeping a calendar of advertising booking, space available for sale
- Ensuring timely fulfillment of client bookings by editorial and production staff
- Providing monthly campaign performance reports to existing clients
- University degree in business administration, marketing or related field
- At least one year of B2B sales or marketing experience is expected
- Previous experience with online CRM software, such as Salesforce.com is expected
- Experience with a media organisation would be a plus
- Understanding of real estate investment and development is helpful
- Candidates will need to work professionally in English,
- Ability to write professional level email, and to prepare marketing documents in English is required, while knowledge of Mandarin or Cantonese will also be an advantage
- Candidates should already reside in Bangkok
- Compensation will be in line with the background and demonstrated abilities of the candidate
- Applications should include salary expectation to qualify for consideration
Mingtiandi is Asia’s independent source for real estate intelligence. Our daily-updated coverage of the region’s major property investors, publicly-listed real estate developers and market transactions now helps more than 3000 visitors every day to make better informed decisions and gain an edge over the competition.
The site was named a “Model Worker” in 2014 for being one of the best online sources for China information, and we have been cited in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Australian Financial Review, and the Washington Post among other news organisations.
Since beginning daily distribution in 2012, Mingtiandi’s list of newsletter subscribers has grown to more than 10,000 leading decision makers from companies such as Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank and more.