Mingtiandi is Asia’s best-known real estate news and information website and we are looking for a qualified business journalist to help lead our coverage of Asia’s property markets.
This full time role is based in Bangkok and requires full time work in Mingtiandi’s office near Nana BTS.
- Working with the managing editor to set editorial direction and policies
- Pitching ideas for new stories and fielding editorial proposals from staff writers
- Writing at least one breaking news story per day, typically based on announcements, press releases, or pick-ups from local press reports
- Conducting interviews with industry leaders and writing feature stories
- At least two years previous professional experience as a business journalist is required, preferably with a fast-paced news organisation
- Detailed understanding of Asian economies and markets is required
- Ability to analyse and describe economic statistics to a professional audience
- Demonstrated knowledge of real estate or finance is helpful
- Ability to draft stories in English at an international standard
Compensation will be in line with the background and demonstrated abilities of the candidate
To apply, please submit a current resume and at least two relevant writing samples to humanresources(at)mingtiandi.com