Asia’s leading source of real estate information, Mingtiandi.com, is growing and if you are a graduating student with training in online or event marketing, or have an interest in new media, then this could be a chance to join our award-winning team. But only if you apply before March 30th.
We are currently seeking marketing interns based in Bangkok to help organise events, manage our database of more than 10,000 subscribers and organise online campaigns to our audience of real estate industry leaders.
- Promoting company events via web, email and social media platforms
- Tracking client interaction through Salesforce.com
- Arranging event logistics and driving attendance through marketing campaigns
- Assisting with drafting and submitting proposals for senior executives at Fortune 500 companies
- Providing marketing campaign performance reports to existing clients
- Ensuring fulfillment and renewal of existing client contracts
- Prior marketing experience
- First-hand knowledge of using online CRM software, such as Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of web analytics and online marketing tools will be a plus
- Demonstrable expertise with social media platforms including WeChat, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Understanding of real estate investment and development is helpful
- Candidates will need to work professionally in English, while knowledge of Mandarin will also be an advantage
- University education in marketing, business administration or related field is required
- This position is unsalaried, but interns will receive a transportation stipend
- Successful candidates will be required to work in Mingtiandi’s office near Nana BTS in Bangkok
- To apply, please submit a current resume to: humanresources(at)mingtiandi.com
- Deadline for application is 30 June
Mingtiandi is Asia’s independent source for real estate intelligence. Our daily-updated coverage of the region’s major property investors, publicly-listed real estate developers and market transactions now helps more than 5,000 visitors every day to make better informed decisions and gain an edge over the competition.