Asia’s leading source of real estate information, Mingtiandi.com, is growing and if you are a graduating student with training in online or event marketing for media firms then this could be a chance to join our award-winning team. But only if you apply before May 15th.
We are currently seeking marketing interns based in Hong Kong or Bangkok to help organise events, manage our database of more than 10,000 subscribers and organise online campaigns to our audience of real estate industry leaders.
- Generating and qualifying new leads through email campaigns and relationship management
- Promoting company events via web, email and social media platforms
- Arranging event logistics and driving attendance through marketing campaigns
- Assisting with drafting and submitting proposals for senior executives at Fortune 500 companies
- Assisting the company’s CEO in meetings with client firms
- Providing campaign performance reports to existing clients
- Ensuring fulfillment and renewal of existing client contracts
- Prior B2B marketing experience, preferably including business events
- First-hand knowledge of using online CRM software, such as Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of web analytics and online marketing tools will be a plus
- Demonstrable expertise with social media platforms including WeChat, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Understanding of real estate investment and development is helpful
- Candidates will need to work professionally in English, while knowledge of Mandarin or Cantonese will also be an advantage
- University degree in marketing, business administration or related field is required
- This temporary full-time position will be paid according to the experience level and qualifications of the candidate.
- Successful candidates will be required to work in Mingtiandi’s offices in Hong Kong or Bangkok
- To apply, please submit a current resume to: humanresources(at)mingtiandi.com
- Deadline for application is May 15th
Mingtiandi is Asia’s independent source for real estate intelligence. Our daily-updated coverage of the region’s major property investors, publicly-listed real estate developers and market transactions now helps more than 3,000 visitors every day to make better informed decisions and gain an edge over the competition.