Asia’s leading source of real estate investment news, Mingtiandi.com, is growing and if you have a background in marketing for media companies, then this could be a chance to join our award-winning team.
On the web, successful candidates will need to be able to qualify leads from the company’s existing web and social platforms, generate proposals for potential customers and ensure fulfillment of client requirements.
The prospective team member can also expect to play a key role in organising real world events for senior real estate professionals in Asia.
- Generating and qualifying new leads through email campaigns and customer relationship management
- Creating and implementing new marketing campaigns to support sales via online media
- Promoting company events via web, email and social media platforms
- Sourcing speakers for company events and arranging event logistics
- Drafting and submitting proposals for senior executives at Fortune 500 companies
- Ensuring fulfillment and renewal of existing client contracts
- At least three years of B2B marketing experience is required, including a demonstrable record of creating successful online campaigns
- At least one year of experience with online CRM software, such as Salesforce.com
- Previous experience with organising business events is required
- Understanding of real estate investment and development is helpful
- Candidates will need to work professionally in English, while knowledge of Mandarin or Cantonese will also be an advantage
- University degree in relevant field is also required
- Candidates should already reside in Bangkok
- Compensation will be in line with the background and demonstrated abilities of the candidate
- Applications should include salary expectation to qualify for consideration
Mingtiandi is Asia’s independent source for real estate intelligence. Our daily-updated coverage of the region’s major property investors, publicly-listed real estate developers and market transactions now helps more than 3000 visitors every day to make better informed decisions and gain an edge over the competition.
The site was named a “Model Worker” in 2014 for being one of the best online sources for China information, and we have been cited in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Australian Financial Review, and the Washington Post among other news organisations.
Since beginning daily distribution in 2012, Mingtiandi’s list of newsletter subscribers has grown to more than 10,000 leading decision makers from companies such as Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank and more.