Asia’s leading source of real estate investment news, Mingtiandi.com, is expanding and if you have a background in working with Fortune 500 clients to build fast-growing businesses, then this could be a chance to join our award-winning team.
After growing by more than 50 percent in 2020, Mingtiandi is recruiting quick-learning professionals with media experience to help service our enlarged client base.
This role involves working with top finance and real estate firms from Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai and other regional locations to help build revenue, and if you would enjoy working with a fast moving startup that serves world-leading companies including JLL, Morgan Stanley and Swire Properties, then this could be your opportunity.
The business development executive will be responsible for working with the company’s founder to ensure that Mingtiandi’s customer relationships and marketing programs are executed to the highest standards.
- Promoting company events, advertising and other products to clients
- Drafting and submitting proposals for executives at Fortune 500 companies
- Capturing and qualifying new opportunities using the company’s CRM system
- Assisting the company’s CEO in meetings with client firms
- Preparation and implementation of sales agreements
- Ensuring timely fulfillment of client bookings by editorial and production staff
- Providing monthly campaign performance reports to existing clients
- University degree in business administration, marketing or related field
- At least one year of B2B business development, sales or marketing experience is expected
- Previous experience with online CRM software, such as Salesforce.com is helpful
- Experience with a media organisation would be a plus
- Understanding of real estate investment and development is helpful
- Candidates will need to work professionally in English,
- Ability to write professional level email, and to prepare marketing documents in English is required, while knowledge of Mandarin or Cantonese will also be an advantage
- Candidates should already reside in Bangkok
- Compensation will be in line with the background and demonstrated abilities of the candidate
- Applications should include salary expectation to qualify for consideration
Mingtiandi is Asia’s independent source for real estate intelligence. Our daily-updated coverage of the region’s major property investors, publicly-listed real estate developers and market transactions now helps more than 5,000 visitors every day to make better informed decisions and gain an edge over the competition.
The site was named a “Model Worker” in 2014 for being one of the best online sources for China information, and we have been cited in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Australian Financial Review, and the Washington Post among other news organisations.
Since beginning daily distribution in 2012, Mingtiandi’s list of newsletter subscribers has grown to more than 10,000 leading decision makers from companies such as Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank and more.