Asia’s leading source of real estate news, Mingtiandi.com, is growing and if you understand the region’s real estate markets and have a solid background in business journalism, then this could be a chance to join our award-winning team.
We are currently seeking an associate editor to help lead our coverage of Asia’s rapidly changing real estate markets, particularly mainland China, and to track the region’s outbound investors for our global audience.
This position will be based in Mingtiandi’s soon-to-be established Bangkok office.
• Researching, writing and editing articles on Asia’s real estate industry
• Editing the work of contributing writers to ensure quality
• Interviewing top-level real estate investors and developers to cover new projects and funds
• Assisting Mingtiandi’s lead analyst with in-depth research reports as necessary
• Contributing ideas for new reports and features on the website
• At least three years previous professional experience as a journalist is required
• Detailed understanding of Asian economies and markets is required
• Demonstrated knowledge of real estate and finance is required
• Professional-level English writing ability is required
• Candidates should already reside in Asia
• Compensation will be in line with the background and demonstrated abilities of the candidate
• Applications should include salary expectation to qualify for consideration
Mingtiandi is Asia’s independent source for real estate intelligence. Our daily-updated coverage of the region’s major property investors, publicly-listed real estate developers and market transactions now helps more than 1500 visitors every day to make better informed decisions and gain an edge over the competition.
The site was named a “Model Worker” in 2014 for being one of the best online sources for China information, and we have been cited in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Australian Financial Review, and the Washington Post among other news organisations.
Since beginning daily distribution in 2012, Mingtiandi’s list of newsletter subscribers has grown to more than 9500 leading decision makers from companies such as Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank and more.