Asia’s leading source of real estate investment news, Mingtiandi.com, is growing and if you have a background in business administration and customer service, then this could be a chance to join our award-winning team.
If you would enjoy working with a fast moving startup that serves world-leading companies including JLL, BlackRock and Prudential, then this could be your opportunity.
The administrative and customer service assistant will be responsible for working with the company’s founder to ensure that Mingtiandi’s customer relationships, marketing initiatives and administrative procedures are all of the highest standard.
- Ensuring fulfillment and renewal of existing client contracts
- Providing reports to clients on contract fulfillment
- Maintaining client lists and marketing records in the company’s CRM system
- Maintaining company human resources records with government offices
- Assisting company management with recruitment and retention of a growing team
- University degree in business, law or related field
- Minimum 1-year prior experience working in administration
- Prior experience with CRM software, such as Salesforce.com is recommended
- Knowledge of Thai human resources requirements is recommended
- Knowledge of accounting would be a plus
- Candidates will need to work professionally in English
- Candidates should be Thai nationals already residing in Thailand
Workplace Area: BTS Nana, Bangkok
To apply for this position, please email your application and a current resume in English to [email protected] or click apply.
Applications which do not include an English resume will not be accepted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.