Asia’s leading source of real estate information, Mingtiandi.com, is growing and if you understand business in Asia and have training in news writing, this could be a chance to join our award-winning team.
We are currently seeking editorial interns based in Hong Kong to report on Asia’s rapidly changing real estate markets and the region’s outbound investors for our global audience.
If you have editorial experience and an interest in real estate, then this internship could be your opportunity to join the region’s best known source of real estate intelligence.
- Researching, writing and editing features, news pick-ups and reports on Asia’s real estate industry
- Digging out primary source information on real estate transactions, financing, policy and trends in mainland China, Hong Kong, Singapore and other markets in the region
- Interviewing real estate investors and developers to cover new projects and funds
- Assisting Mingtiandi’s lead analyst with in-depth research reports as necessary
Contributing ideas for new reports and features on the website
- Previous professional experience as a journalist is preferred
- Detailed understanding of Asian economies and markets is required
- Knowledge of real estate and finance is helpful
- Bachelors degree or higher in journalism, economics, real estate or other relevant discipline is required
- Candidates must commit to a minimum three-month term
- Successful candidates will be eligible for full-time roles with Mingtiandi’s editorial team
- This position will be paid according to the experience level and qualifications of the candidate.
- Successful candidates may work in either Mingtiandi’s offices in Bangkok or Hong Kong
- To apply, please submit a current resume and at least two relevant writing samples to: humanresources(at)mingtiandi.com
- For more information, contact us here
Mingtiandi is Asia’s independent source for real estate intelligence. Our daily-updated coverage of the region’s major property investors, publicly-listed real estate developers and market transactions now helps more than 3,500 visitors every day to make better informed decisions and gain an edge over the competition.
The site has won awards as one of the best online sources for China information, and we have been cited in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times, Australian Financial Review, the Washington Post and many other news organisations.
Since beginning daily distribution in 2012, Mingtiandi’s list of newsletter subscribers has grown to more than 10,000 leading decision makers from companies such as Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank and more.
We concentrate on issues relating to Asia’s commercial property industry, and specialise in developments related to real estate finance, outbound investment, and new projects.