Here is a list of the day’s latest China real estate news collected from around the web:
Citigroup’s private bank on Tuesday named Yvonne Siew as head of Asia real estate, replacing Quek Kwang Meng who is leaving after more than 20 years with the U.S. lender.
Singapore REITs (S-REIT) still dominate cross-border acquisitions within Asia in 2011. According to property consultancy firm CBRE, S-REITs invested S$2.51 billion abroad last year, and the majority of capital are targeted at China.
On May 26 last year, amid the gold lighting and $60 entrees at a restaurant in Hong Kong’s Central entertainment district, Jason Boyer confided to colleague Didier Bensadoun he was joining a boutique bank backed by China.
China’s real estate policies will remain tight this year and the recent quickened pace of property transactions is not likely to last long, industry insiders said on Wednesday. Their comments came about a week after widespread reporting on a so-called re-explanation of Shanghai’s housing policy.
This list is updated daily, so tune in again tomorrow for more up to date information, or subscribe to our daily email news digest to get this delivered to your mailbox.
- CapitaMalls Asia Sets Up $1 Billion Private Retail Fund – and more of Today’s China Real Estate Links | July 3, 2012
- CBRE Says Asia Retail Rents Slowing – and more of Today’s China Real Estate Links | May 24, 2012
- CapitaMalls Asia acquires third mall in Wuhan, China – and more of Today’s China Real Estate Links | September 7, 2012
- China Housing Prices Are Not Collapsing – and more of today’s China Real Estate Links | March 21, 2012
- ‘World’s biggest’ Apple retail store coming to Dalian – and more of today’s China Real Estate Links | March 30, 2012
Sign up for our newsletters
- Greenland Sells RMB 1.5 Bil in Sydney Homes in First Weekend
- Shanghai Tower Crane Operator Wins Photo Prize
- Evergrande Joins with Harvard to Build Hospitals in China
- RightSite Featured in Wall Street Journal Article on China's Warehouse Market
- Singapore Developer Sets Shanghai Land Price Record with Huangpu Buy
- Guangzhou R&F Properties Acquires Malaysia Sites for US$1.4 Bil
- Education Drives Location in Beijing Home Market – Today’s China Real Estate Links | December 10, 2013
- CIFI and Henderson Agree to Split RMB2.1 Bil Shanghai Project
- Shanghai Ranks Second in Asia for Real Estate Investment
- Developer China Vanke Sales Dropped in November – Today’s China Real Estate Links | December 9, 2013
- Comings and Goings: Who’s Changing Jobs in China Commercial Real Estate 2013-12-09
- GLP Extends Cooperation with COFCO to Lease 30,000 Sqm (323,000 Sq Ft) in China
- China final HSBC factory PMI eases to 50.8 in November
- Johnson Controls opens Chengdu plant to supply Volvo
- GLP Launches US$3 Billion China Logistics Fund
- Mercedes-Benz Opens Engine Factory in China
- Merck to build new pharmaceutical manufacturing plant in China