Here is a list of the day’s latest China real estate news collected from around the web:
Mainland China property developer Evergrande Real Estate Group Ltd. said Monday it plans to hire 5,300 staff this spring, more than double the number of staff it hires annually on average.
China Vanke Co. led a gauge of real-estate companies to a one-week high after a central bank adviser said the nation needs targeted “fine- tuning” of its property market.
HUNDREDS of property owners of a residential project protested at the developer’s sales office in Shanghai’s Baoshan District on Saturday after the firm allegedly cut the average selling price of units at its project by about 20 percent to new buyers.
New data showed a sharp slowdown in China’s housing market, with prices generally flat or lower, and with one financial broker citing a government report that no new homes were sold in Beijing during the recent weeklong Lunar New Year holiday.
China’s benchmark stock index rose, extending its longest weekly winning streak since 2010, after the central bank announced a cut in reserve requirements for the first time this year to bolster economic growth.
A REVISED housing criteria, designed to help buyers qualify for preferential tax policies on “normal” houses and boost sales of low to mid-class homes, will take effect in Shanghai next month, the local government said yesterday.
This list is updated daily, so tune in again tomorrow for more up to date information, or subscribe to our daily email news digest on the subscription form in the right-hand column.
Sign up for our newsletters
- Greenland Sells RMB 1.5 Bil in Sydney Homes in First Weekend
- Shanghai Tower Crane Operator Wins Photo Prize
- RightSite Featured in Wall Street Journal Article on China's Warehouse Market
- Singapore Developer Sets Shanghai Land Price Record with Huangpu Buy
- Evergrande Joins with Harvard to Build Hospitals in China
- SOHO China's Zhang Xin Beats Out Brad Pitt to Buy NY Townhouse
- Today’s China Real Estate Links | December 9, 2013
- Comings and Goings: Who’s Changing Jobs in China Commercial Real Estate 2013-12-09
- Shui On Sells Shanghai Project for RMB 3.32 Bil – 2nd Sale in 1 Week
- UK Group to Invest £40 million in China Health Centres
- More defaults expected at China’s property trusts – Today’s China Real Estate Links | December 6, 2013
- GLP Extends Cooperation with COFCO to Lease 30,000 Sqm (323,000 Sq Ft) in China
- China final HSBC factory PMI eases to 50.8 in November
- Johnson Controls opens Chengdu plant to supply Volvo
- GLP Launches US$3 Billion China Logistics Fund
- Mercedes-Benz Opens Engine Factory in China
- Merck to build new pharmaceutical manufacturing plant in China